2010 New Year is coming!! Fill your heart with new hopes, reach out for new opportunities and celebrate the New Year very specially. January 1, 2010 is the beginning day of the New Year! You can express feelings to your near and dear ones, family and friends with personalized New Year Greeting Cards. It is time to welcomeNew Year 2010 and cheer the old year by saying Good Bye 2009!
You can send Online New Year cards absolutely free to your loved ones. Here are provided many New Year Greetings Cards and wishes for you. The 2010 Chinese New Year or Spring Festival falls on Feb. 14, 2010. Send the New Year wishes to all and bless them with good health, wealth and prosperity.
New Year Wishes 2010
1. Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
2. Each age has deemed the new-born year, The fittest time for festal cheer.
-Sir Walter Scott
3. Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer,
With never a thought of sorrow;
The old goes out, but the glad young year
Comes merrily in tomorrow.
4. New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
5. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!
6. From New Year’s on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining.
7. I wish U to have a …..
Have a great Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR
8. Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don’t get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”.
*HAPPY NEW YEAR*
9. New Year begins,
let us pray that
it will be a year with New Peace,
and abundance of new friends,
God bless you
through out the New Year.
10. Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!
11. May God make ur year a happy one!
Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to bear it, as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart;
Not by granting you unbroken sunshine,
But by keeping your face bright, even in the shadows;
12. Remember the laughter,
the hard work,
and the tears.
And as you reflect on the past year,
also think of the new one to come.
Because most importantly,
this is a time of new beginnings
and the celebration of life.”
2010 New year Greetings Cards