Nfl Playoff Scenarios 2010 -Nfl Playoff Scenarios 2010 UPdate News. A quick look at where we stand heading into Week 14 follows. For a more complete breakdown of the remaining postseason race, please read JJ Cooper’s Predicting the Playoffs.
Week 14 Scenarios:
• Indianapolis can clinch homefield throughout the AFC playoffs with: a win OR a tieplus losses by Cincinnati and San Diego
• Cincinnati can clinch the AFC North with a win OR a tie and a Baltimore loss or tie OR a Baltimore loss
• san diego can clinch a playoff berth with: a win plus a baltimore loss or tie and Miami loss or tie and Jets loss or tie; a win plus a Baltimore loss or tie and Jets loss or tie and New England loss or tie; a win plus a Baltimore loss or tie and a Jacksonville tie and a New England loss; a tie and a Baltimore loss and a Jets loss and a Miami loss
• New Orleans can clinch a first-round bye with: a win or tie OR a Dallas loss or tie plus a Philadelphia loss or tie and an Arizona loss or tie
• Minnesota can clinch the NFC North with: a win plus a Green Bay loss (Vikings can clinch a playoff berth with a win OR a tie plus a Giants loss)
• Arizona can clinch the NFC West with: a win
1. New Orleans (12-0 — clinched division)
2. Minnesota (10-2)
3. Arizona (8-4)
4. Dallas (8-4)
5. Philadelphia (8-4)
6. Green Bay (8-4)
7. new york giants (7-5)
8. Atlanta (6-6)
9. Carolina (5-7)
10. San Francisco (5-7)
11. Chicago (5-7)
12. Seattle (5-7)
13. Washington (3-9)
14. Detroit (2-10)
15. Tampa Bay (1-11)
16. St. Louis (1-11)
Minnesota — Has clinched a playoff spot and locks up NFC North title if it wins or Green Bay loses. It clinches first-round bye if it wins and Philadelphia loses or ties.
Arizona — Clinches NFC West title if it wins and San Francisco loses or ties.
Philadelphia — Clinches playoff spot if it wins or ties and the Giants lose or tie, or if it wins and Dallas wins or ties (late Saturday).
Green Bay — Clinches a playoff spot if it wins and Dallas loses (late Saturday) or if it wins and the Giants lose or tie.