casey johnson dead - casey johnson not dead ? But Coma?

casey johnson dead - casey johnson not dead ? CASEY Johnson, heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, is in a coma, according to her lover Tila Tequila.

Johnson, 30, was openly gay and was reported to be engaged to model and TV personality Tila Tequila.

Her father is Woody Johnson - owner of the New York Jets.

In 2007, Johnson adopted a daughter, named Ava from Kazakhstan.

Gossip website TMZ originally reported Johnson had died.Tequila posted a Twitter message at 12:40pm (AEDT) saying: "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family"

"This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some pricacy (sic) as I deal with the loss of my Fiance Casey Johnson. I'm heart is shredded."

Tequila later updated the site with the tweet: "I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!"

"I know u can feel me Casey! Dot let go! I'm almost home baby please hang on! We have a beautiful life planned out for us! I LOVE u! Hang on!"

The heiress’ Twitter page was last updated December 29, the same day Tequila told TMZ she lost contact with Johnson after a fight. Johnson’s phone had been turned off since the 29th.