Kyla Weber, Kyla Weber Realtor News

Kyla Weber, Kyla Weber Realtor News. Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber began dating in summer 2008. The actor then proposed to the Canadian realtor and presented her with with a gorgeous $125,000 four-carat diamond set in platinum on Valentine’s Day 2009. In September, the Jennifer Aniston’s ex-boyfriend stated that he was ready to start a family, saying “It’s the first time that I really want to have kids.”
When February 14 rolled around, “I figured this is not a ship to be missed because I will not forget this date,” the 39-year-old Vaughn told Ellen DeGeneres.

“So Valentine’s Day was the day that I asked her.”

Vaughn, who dated Jennifer Aniston for over a year, is “very happy” with Kyle Weber: “She makes me laugh. She is wonderful. I’m just thrilled,” he said.
Vince, 39, proposed to the 31-year-old Calgary native last Valentine’s Day. The actor — best known for his comedy features like Swingers and Couple’s Retreat – has kept his relationship with Kayla under the radar, following hishigh-profile romance with his The Break-Up co-star Jennifer Aniston