New Year Sms Shayari Funny Sms And New Year 2010 Jokes

New Year Sms Shayari Funny Sms And New Year 2010 Jokes

Love sms Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very Happy “NEW YEAR”!
______________________

Love sms May The Year 2006 Bring for You….
May The Year 2006 Bring for You….
Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends….Wishing You a…*HAPPY NEW YEAR*

# A blessing becomes a blessing when spoken. So I declare that you are blessed with a loving family, good health, faith, favor, promotion and provision. A blessed New Year to you and your family!”
# “May your New Year be blessed with peace, love and joy. Sending you my heartfelt wishes with joy that never ends. Wishing you a veryHappy New Year.”
# “May each day of the New Year bring happiness, good cheer and sweet surprises to you and all your dear ones. Happy New Year!”