new years countdown online Kathy Griffin Anderson Cooper New Years 2010 Live

new years countdown online Kathy Griffin Anderson Cooper New Years 2010 Live. Well, I think maybe I gots one last hope…see our favoritest comedian in the whole dang worlds, Miss Kathy Griffin, is gonna be on TV with him tomorrow night to ring in the New Years! And…she’s askin’ people to send her questions to ask my Anderson Cooper live on TV. Well…I would like to ask all of my dear friends on the innernets to have Miss Kathy Griffin ask my Anderson Cooper to just wish me a very real Happy New Year…and…if she will do that…the Whiskers & Purrs Gang will donate $1000 to Alley Cat Allies. FOR FREAKIN’ REALS! Now I knows to big fancy TV stars like Kathy and my Anderson $1000 ain’t a whole dang lots but…it will go a long way in helpin’ homeless kitties. And, I used to be homeless and I know how bad it sucks to be cold and hungry and not have anybody to scratch your stuff when you need it scratched!

So…here’s how you reach Miss Kathy: