Nikki Yanofsky - Nikki Yanofsky News

Nikki Yanofsky - Nikki Yanofsky News. Have you heard Nikki Yanofsky sing a line or a complete a song? I have seen her on a video which I included below. It was very fantastic. Her face perfectly matches the way she sings. You gotta watch the video and post your comment about her.

Read more about her from the article of
wwd.com:

Her musical influences include Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin and Marvin Gaye, but her main inspiration will always be Fitzgerald. “When I first heard ‘Airmail Special’ and ‘A-Tisket, A-Tasket,’ I was like, ‘Whoa! How does this girl do that?’” she says. “She introduced me to jazz, and I owe her so much.”

Further evidence of her old-soul mind-set: Yanofsky switches off Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” on set in favor of Bob Dylan’s “The Times They Are A-Changin’” and Billy Joel’s “She’s Always a Woman.” That’s not to say she doesn’t follow top 40 hits. She has collaborated with a range of artists, including Will.i.am, Wyclef Jean and Feist.
Watch the full videos of Nikki Yanofsky at the URL below, just copy and paste the URL below to your address bar now: