Vince Vaughn Marries, Vince Vaughn Marries With Fiancee

Vince Vaughn Marries, Vince Vaughn Marries With Fiancee. The “Couples Retreat” star, who used to date Jennifer Aniston, told People in September that he’d reached “the first time that I really want to have kids.
Vincent Anthony “Vince” Vaughn (born March 28, 1970) is an American film actor and comedian. He began acting in the late 1980s, appearing in minor television roles before experiencing wider recognition with the 1996 movie, Swingers. He has since appeared in a number of films, mostly comedies.
Vince Vaughn is now a husband after marrying real estate agent Kyla Weber on Saturday. (Insert your own Wedding Crashers joke here).

People reports that the two had a smell (typo and it stays) ceremony outside of Vince’s hometown of Chicago. Vince and Kyla got engaged last year.

If you’re a proud gold digger, raise a glass of Strawberry Hill to Kyla for completing her mission! Don’t give me that look. Of course Kyla is hitting that shit for profit! I mean, IN THIS ECONOMY, it’s a genius business move. And I’m really sure Kyla’s heart orgasms every time Vince’s nose hairs tickle her upper lip when she has to kiss him. Not to mention him farting on her forehead when they 69.

On that note, congrats to Vince and Kyla!

And don’t worry, your grocer’s ice cream section won’t be ransacked by Jennifer Aniston tonight since I’m sure she threw away her Vince Vaughn real doll with accompanying dream wedding book a long time ago.
Vince Vaughn has been known to be a playboy for years, but one woman has finally caught his attention. Vaughn who is currently engaged to Canadian real estate agent Kyla Weber reveals that the most important thing in a relationship is friendship and a sense of humor.

He tells Parade.com: “Friendship is the biggest thing for me, and also a sense of humour. I like someone that can make me laugh. I like to laugh at stuff, especially myself.