Footprints In The Sand | footprints in the sand Lyrics

footprints in the sand footprints in the sand lyrics, footprints in the sand poem, footprints in the sand song, footprints in the sand simon cowell, footprints poem

Footprints in the Sand Lyrics


VIDEO and LYRICS! Here are lyrics and video of Simon Cowell’s Footprints in the Sand. Footprints in the Sand lyrics come after Simon Cowell’s song / poem was covered tonight on American Idol’s audition.

Footprints in the Sand was performed by Jessica Furney for American Idol 9 in Denver. The song was written by Simon Cowell for Leona Lewis.

And the lyrics are pretty impressive. Simon’s response? He loved it … his lyrics, that is, calling it a “beautiful song”.

You walked with me, footprints in the sand
And helped me understand where I’m going
You walked with me when I was all alone
With so much I know along the way
Then I heard you say

I promise you, I’m always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I’ll carry you when you need a friend
You’ll find my footprints in the sand

But was the audition beautiful? What the video of Footprints in the Sand below.