Hi My Sweetheart Episode 9 Free Live Streaming Sweetheart 9

Hi My Sweetheart Episode 9 Free Live Streaming Sweetheart 9. Hi My Sweetheart Episode 10! I guess everyone is waiting for it now…I’m wondering what going to happen in epsiode 10…there car explode and important is Xue Hai finally say out his word..haha…I think Yan Feng and Bao Zhu going to know Xue Hai real identity soon…Below here are the Hi My Sweetheart (海派甜心) Episode 10 video (Trailer Preview). Stay tune for more review coming up!

Throughout this whole trip, Xue Hai plan has been failing…So at night the played a game…Xue Hai and Bao Zhu keep on drinking and drinking till certain point of time…While going in bed…Xue Hai walked wrong room and entered Bao Zhu room…

Things happened there whereby keep BaoZhu and Xue Hai (Da Lang) memories to 3 years back…haha…next day they woke up and found each another over lapping on bed…lols, He Yan Feng came and Bao Zhu is trying to hide Xue Hai away from him…At last, Bao Zhu put Xue Hai into toilet and this toilet part very funny!! hahaha…

YouTube Preview Image